Wednesday 24 August 2011

Scotty McCreery Music


Scotty McCreery has announced the named and the release date of his debut album.
Titled "Clear As Day," it will be available on October 4.
"We're putting what I believe are the best songs we could find on it and I really hope everyone likes it," Scotty said Friday on Good Morning America. "The whole experience has been amazing! I love working with my album producer, Mark Bright, and have gotten to work with some of the best musicians in Nashville!"
Scotty McCreery in Central Park
Fans can actually pre-order to the CD via McCreery's official website and receive an autographed 8x10 photo, a personalized poster and an instant download of the track "I Love You This Big."
Scotty released the official video for that single last week. Check it out NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...